47 Ruta 3N
1 Bed • ∞ Baths • 10 m² • 40 hectacre
"HANDY MAN'S DREAM!" Available for immediate occupancy.
- Pre-colonial style house with eco-friendly construction (mud, manure and straw brick walls) topped with grass. Open air rooms bring a sense of the outside into your new home. Partially stuccoed walls evoke a charming, quaint rustic feel. Open floor plan lends itself to infinite possibilities for furnishing.
- Breathtaking views of the mountains!
- Property is fenced. Tire hitching-post for you donkeys and horses, conveniently located near the front door (no more long walks to the barn to warm up your vehicle on cold mornings!)
- Multi-level terraced garden with fruit trees adorn the back of the property.
- Several outbuildings on the property that could be used as mother-in-law apartment, studio, smokehouse, or animal pens.
- OMG!!!!! Plenty of building materials on site, including straw, manure and mud, lowering the remodeling costs significantly.
- Quiet neighbors!!! Property adjoins town cemetery. No recent zombie uprisings
- Own your slice of the country near town today! Enjoy the peaceful solitude of the countryside with the benefit of being only minutes away from downtown. Easy highway access.
Note: Property is currently being occupied by bicycle tourists. They will work for food. Cycle tourist manure is NOT recommend for the manufacturing of bricks.
Price cut: -$5,000
GET MORE INFORMATION