Do you ever wonder what happens to the stuff you accidentally leave on the roof of your car, never to see again? People like us find it! Unless it’s a jumbo sized fountain drink, then it just spills all over the top of your car making a sticky mess.
We hit the jackpot of road surprises: a digital camera, found on the side of the road. The exterior is a little scratched from the fall, but it’s fully functional (see pictures & info below). We have decided to enter it into our Flat Fund game.
- Samsung WB550 (also known as the Samsung HZ15W)
- 10x zoom
- 24mm wide-angle zoom lens
- 24-240mm lens with Dual Image Stabilization
- 12 megapixel 3 inch LCD screen
- HD video at a resolution of 720p complete with a HDMI port for playback on a HDTV
- A wealth of auto modes – Smart Auto, Face Detection, Smile Shot, Blink Detection, Self Portrait and Beauty Shot
- Battery & memory card included (we do NOT have the battery charger)
All it takes is $1 to get in the running. In order to give folks time to enter, this prize will be awarded for the first flat tire occurring after 5,000 miles. As of August 11th, we have traveled 4477 miles. It’s simple, whoever guesses the closest mileage of the flat tire occurring after 5000 miles, wins the camera. Click here to play.
You know what they say: You can’t win if you don’t play!
Or, if you know this guy, tell him we found his camera.